Terms and Liabilities
- The commencement and operation of your proposed Experience will be of entire responsibility of Luxe Escape, and will be exclusively designed, based on your kind requirements and approval.
- If you wish to modify the program, hotels categories or locations, a new price will be provided.
- We will not revise the offered price, unless modification of the itinerary, hotels or locations is requested by you.
- No damages will be waged for any service not used, requested and confirmed by you, except for any unforeseen force major.
- Luxe Escape is an acting administrator for sightseeing tour, transportation companies, restaurants and other third party service. As such, cannot be alleged accountable or liable for any injury, loss, damage or delay arising out of, or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error or default of any such persons providing these services.
- Luxe Escape cannot be held responsible for prices or other liabilities associated with any act of terrorism, war, accident or any natural disaster.
- You can send your complaints about any damage of service within one week after your touring ends.
- We collect USD 100 per person in order to design a trip for you. Once the booking is confirmed, we can adjust this amount or else we will forfeit the same.
- After you accept the offer, we need a 50% deposit of the total trip cost. The balance is due 30 days before commencement of the travel arrangements.
- Due to hotel policy, no cancellations will be accepted after one month prior arrival date. In case of cancellation before the above mentioned period, a fee of USD 200 per person will be deducted, as administration fee.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing
- Luxe Escape will not be responsible for refunding any services if the cancellations are made directly with hotels or any other vendors involved in the trip.
- Our rates do not include drivers and guide’s gratuities and credit card fees (Normally 3% on visa or Mastercard and 3.5% AMEX).
- Any objections with the invoice, we must be informed within 5 days after receipt of invoice.
- After the said 5 days period no corrections or objections will be entertained.
- Only digitally signed duty slips and digitally generated invoices will be sent via e-mail.
- Payments not cleared as per the agreed terms, a charge of 2% per month will be charged on compounding basis from the date of invoice.
- We provide system generated invoices, hence signature or stamp not required.