Brazil, a vast South American country, stretches from the Amazon Basin in the north to vineyards and massive Iguaçu Falls in the south. Rio de Janeiro, symbolized by its 38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado, is famed for its busy Copacabana and Ipanema beaches as well as its enormous, raucous Carnaval festival, featuring parade floats, flamboyant costumes, and samba music and dance.
Tourism is becoming a major industry in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo are two of the most visited destinations in the country, offering visitors (whether in the country on business or pleasure) a fabulous peek into the complex heritage and natural spectacle of Brazil.
While the major draw-cards to Brazil continue to be its unique cultural integrity coupled with its absolute beauty, it is also a viable business-related destination. Services, industry and agriculture make up the vast majority of its annual GDP, and ensure that corporate personalities from around the world visit the manufacturing plants, corporate giants, and so on that have their headquarters based in Brazil.
The main natural attractions in Brazil are:
- The Amazon Jungle
- The Amazon River
- The many other rainforests of this tropical and subtropical region
- The extensive beaches and bays that line the coast
- The many unique and fascinating plant and animal species in Brazil
Nothing is more Brazilian than the beaches of Rio. Urbanized and preserved to the right extent, they represent perfectly the cariocas and their joy.
The fireworks on New Year’s Eve in Copacabana, sand full of people, is an image that runs the world. The beach will fill your eyes, even at night. Try to imagine the water front of the charming South zone of Rio de Janeiro during the day.
The coastline of the State of Rio de Janeiro, in fact, is stunning. However, you can’t stay stuck only in the South zone, there still is the Barra da Tijuca, in addition to the Região dos Lagos and Angra dos Reis, and other places in the State.
RIO DE JANEIRO
While worldly famous Rio is made by streets filled with life and music, sunny shore lines and a very enticing nightlife, Paraty is a romantic small town where the streets are still made of stone and the boats navigating towards the horizon are the main beauty you can contemplate.
The Amazon is richest rainforest in the world in terms of biodiversity. It is home to several rare or endangered species. Meet some of its most amazing natural settings, such as the Anavilhanas Archipelago, the region of Alta Floresta and vast rivers. The best part is you can do all this without giving up the comfort of luxury hotels and cruises.
Higher than Niagara Falls, and twice as wide, with 275 cascades spread in a horseshoe shape over nearly two miles of the Iguaçu River, Iguaçu Falls are the result of a volcanic eruption which left yet another large crack in the Earth. During the rainy season of November to March, the rate of water going over the falls may reach 450,000 ft3 (12,750 m3) per second.
Contrasts abound in Salvador: The Upper City, where the iconic colonial Pelourinho Quarter is located, towers above the bustling banking and shipping sector; meanwhile, there are the sprawling Lower City suburbs stretching deep into the bay, as well as the Atlantic ocean suburbs. The modern rubs shoulders with the colonial past; religious beliefs mingle, as do European and African bloodlines
Pipa Beach is part of the biggest ecological sanctuary in Rio Grande do Norte state. It was elected by the national media one of the ten most beautiful beaches of Brazil. If you can’t resist a good paradisiacal landscape, you must make room in your schedule to visit Pipa. Dive in its clear waters amongst dolphins and sea turtles.
- Active travel – These tours are meant for active people, who wish to do more than rest and relax on their time off. Discover the beauty of incredible destinations – such as Chapada Diamantina and Pipa Beach, on the northern coast of Brazil – in a unique way. Itineraries on this page contain activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking and more.
- Beach Retreats – Salted water around your body; Sand beneath your feet; Sun kisses on the skin. Do you need anything else? Yes, you do. A lot of comfort and care. For us, the beach doesn’t inspire extreme simplicity. Rather, we believe these destinations are sceneries where nature lives in perfect harmony with luxury. Choose your ocean view and get ready to have very special days.
- Boat expeditions – Venture in the freshwaters of the Amazon and discover animals and plants typical of its remotest regions. There is so much life that we fail to discover if we stick only to land and asphalt paths. Get to know Brazil profoundly. And as an extra enjoy journeys plenty of luxury and amazing meals.
- Family Adventure – A trip that unites two of our favorites nature destinations which are surprisingly great to explore as a family: the Tapajos region of the Amazon, with its unique blue water rivers, no mosquitoes and waters which are perfectly safe to swim in (yes, really!) and Chapada dos Veadeiros, one of the best trekking destinations in the country.
- peninsula For Nature lovers – Slow down and disconnect from the intense pace of the metropolis. Go to places that help to bring harmony to body and mind. Later, get back to your routine feeling energized. Nature is the best spa. Its main treatments are waterfalls, lakes, thermal pools, caves, canyons, dirt trails, forests and more. Try it and keep coming back.
- Cultural Tours- Listing all the advantages of traveling is a difficult task. However, it is easy to find the main advantage: the opportunity to open our minds. The encounter with new cultures, with people of different beliefs and habits is very enriching. To make it even better, do it in historical destinations: full of landmarks and scars that never fail to remind us of our past. Let culture broaden your mind.
- Customized – Our experienced travel consultants are able to design the perfect itinerary for each type of customer. It doesn’t matter if you are traveling solo; with your family or in a big group; we can deliver the best solution. We love to create private trips that lead you to amazing destinations with plenty of comfort and privacy. Enjoy exclusive hotels and unforgettable activities.