Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudís whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada FamíLia church.
In Spain you can experience the culture, cuisine, scenery, and welcoming people of Spain. It offers the most unique Spanish cultural heritage. Arts specialists, curators, artists, designers, garden specialists… Spain offers something unique for each traveler. You can get indulge with local people who cook, grow, and create the amazing regional food and wine. Spend time with prestigious chefs, winemakers and artisan food producers. Enjoy the company of our local expert guides as they share their extensive knowledge of places, culture, history and gastronomy.
Spain offers excellent food experiences include a diverse offering of local cuisine, private elite cooking classes, tapas tours, gastronomical and tasting tours, market visits, artisan producer visits (olive-oil producers, cheese makers, Iberian ham producers, traditional butchers, anchovy salters, farm visits).
Wine lovers can explore a range of wineries in Spain, private tastings with winemakers, hikes through wine regions and tapas lunches on vineyard slopes.
Food is important in Spain and it offers you a selection of restaurants, tapas eateries, specialty food shops, cellars, artisan food producers, hotels.
One can explore behind the scenery with our exclusive Insider Access. Our experiences include visits to unique places such as private homes, ancestral homes, farms, palaces and more to experience the authentic Spanish culture as it unfolds. You will interact with welcoming locals and share experiences that inspire the understanding of Spanish lifestyle. Travel like a local with us, be one of the few to enjoy these exclusive demonstrations and activities that teach about the lives of our hosts and the depth of our culture. In these intimate settings, traditions come to life, ideas flourish, and friendships bloom.
Explore one of Europe’s most fascinating cities, Barcelona, with typical Catalan pride and creativity, remains determined to project itself as Spain’s most innovative city, and offers a staggering array of attractions. Our guided tour tries to give a little more than just a glimpse of how the city was reborn with the Olympics in 1992 and stresses the importance of Catalan history and culture in its development. You can walk through the Passeig de Gracia, the most stylish street of Barcelona, lined with boutique shops and art galleries. Also La Rambla, with its outdoor cafes, flower stands, exotic birds and equally colorful street performers. Just off La Rambla are the antique stalls at La Boqueria, Barcelona’s outdoor market considered to be one of the best markets in the world. Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter rests on the ancient Roman city of Barcino, today full of buildings from the 13th to the 15th century. The Quarter, where you’ll spend most of the tour, is full of interesting shapes, peaceful plazas and winding alleyways, with its medieval Cathedral and the Picasso Museum.
Valencia, a Mediterranean city now boasting some of the most innovative urban architecture in Europe, largely thanks to local boy Santiago Calatrava. You might start at the cathedral. You can climb the Miguelete, the Cathedral’s unfinished spire. From here, you can enjoy a spectacular view of the city from the Miguelete’s roof. In the Cathedral’s museum, you can see a cup reputed to be the Holy Grail. You can visit the Mercado Central, one of Europe’s largest covered markets. You might also wish to see the Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno (IVAM). And of course the visit would not be complete without viewing the major architectural works of Santiago Calatrava at the “City of Arts and Sciences”.
Madrid is one of the world’s most vibrant and seductive cities. It is a city with a charming and infectious atmosphere that the visitor can immediately sense, feel a part of and most of all, enjoy. A city that takes unabashed pleasure in its past traditions, it is proud to display a wealth of cultural treasures and architectural glories. Explore Madrid in a more traditional way, in a Half Day Private Tour of Madrid with an expert local guide and a private driver. A great introduction to Madrid and so much more rewarding than wandering the streets on your own. Our expert guide will meet you at your hotel and together you will enjoy the architecture, history and anecdotes of Spain’s capital. If you would prefer the traditional tour of Madrid, then your guide will take you through some of the most impressive sights, such as the Plaza Mayor, the Plaza de la Villa and the gastronomic Austrias neighbourhood. Your tour will also include a visit to either the Prado Museum or the Royal Palace.
Captivating and beautiful, the capital of Andalucia intoxicates and excites. It is the city of flamenco, bulls, Carmen and Don Juan; its history and culture give rise to pride, tradition, passion and joy. One is quickly seduced by strolling through the enchanting barrios or neighbourhoods, where the colours of the south reign supreme. The most delightful of all is the barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter. Lose yourself in the twisting narrow streets, stunning patios and squares lined with orange trees. Not to miss a Private Walking Tour of Sevilla, where you will visit internally all the monuments of the city.
We recommend seeing Marbella and enjoying some family entertainment near the hotel. Any visit to Marbella must include a tour of the old town, otherwise known as Casco Antiguo – a cobblestone pedestrian shopping area filled with charming whitewashed buildings, narrow pathways, inviting cafes and plenty of boutiques. Here you will find Moorish architecture blending in with local Spanish tradition in one of the most enjoyable parts of Marbella.
- Lifestyle & Shopping – If you really want to learn about genuine Spanish life, then the best way to do it is by immersing yourself in the culture and day-to-day lives of the people. Feel authentic sensations and experience how the locals live.
- Food & Wine – Foodies, rejoice: In our Gourmet tours you will enjoy the highest quality of food and wine at venues you might not have found on your own. Your professional Gourmet food host will share extensive knowledge of places, culture, history and gastronomy of Spain which is for many, the main objective when travelling to our country.
- History, Art & Culture – Our historical, artistically and cultural tours provide the perfect opportunity to explore our country in depth. Reflecting its rich culture and history, our guided tours to Spain cover all categories whether art, history, music, gastronomy
- Families – Spain is the ideal destination for a family vacation. If the sunny Mediterranean is your goal, we can offer family-friendly resorts in Marbella, Costa Brava, Costa del Sol or the Balearic Islands. Or travel with children in Spain to historic cities like Seville and Madrid, or modern cities like Barcelona. We can take you to kid-friendly museums as you munch on delicious churros.
- Spanish Tradition – Declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, Flamenco is undoubtedly one of Spain´s greatest cultural assets. It is an ancient art that has received influences from the different settlers that inhabited the South of Spain, especially Andalusia.
- Wellbeing – Leave all your stress and cares behind and step into a world of soothing sensations… the world you’ll find in Spain’s Spas and Thermal Resorts. These are places where the only priority is your wellbeing.
- Camino de Santiago – An ancient path – Pilgrims from all over the world have walked the Camino de Santiago for centuries, following the many paths to Santiago de Compostela and the tomb of St James.
- Coastal Towns – Spain has some of the best beaches in the world. It has more than 5,000 miles of beautiful coastline and that’s the reason why it comes top every year in the number of Blue Flags awarded. You’ll find a whole range of different destinations you can enjoy along the Spanish coast, from large seaside cities to enchanting small fishing villages.
- Honeymoon – Experience a luxurious honeymoon: think up-all-night cities, white-washed hill towns, tranquil countryside dotted with picturesque villages and miles and miles of beaches lapped by warm, Mediterranean waters. Head to one of the Balearic Islands, like Mallorca, Ibiza or Formentera. Relax on beaches on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Luxury Trains – It is not just another way of discovering, getting around, travelling…it is a unique experience aboard one of these palaces on rails which will transport your client to the finest destinations in Spain; the Cantabrian coast’s unequalled panoramas, the cultural crossroads of bewitching Andalucia, or the surprising contrasts of Extremadura. A journey which fills every moment with wonders from start to finish.